If you’re not delighted with your purchase, just return the product to us, following the instructions on our shipping & returns page, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms and Conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase
- It is important that any unwanted order, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. Which means that you've kept all original packaging, and it is undamaged and unused
- We will refund shipping costs for original despatch, but we do not cover the cost of returns of working items (UK only)
See information on Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 here
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
- Calibration weights and ink
- Made to order products such as rubber stamps, signs and other personalised items
This does not affect your statutory rights